More safety for your caravan
When travelling with a caravan you want to avoid accidents and breakdowns wherever possible, of course. To protect the driver and the caravan it is important to monitor the tire pressure of vehicle and trailer permanently. Otherwise – in case of emergency – a tire which continuously loses air will become an uncontrollable risk.
A reliable driving and braking behavior will also be ensured by using the correct tire pressure. Take preventative measures and protect your caravan: TireCom van enables you to measure the tire pressure as well as temperature of your vehicle and the trailer constantly and to monitor these values via a display inside the vehicle. As soon as they reach alarming levels you will be warned fast and reliably and can react before anything serious happens.
In addition, you can benefit from using TireCom van in regard to your costs and the environment: by a reduced tire wear and fuel use as well as the prevention of maintenance costs and immobilization times.
It’s as easy as this:
- Your garage will install the sensors in all the tires you want to monitor
- You can then adjust the system settings with the help of the user-friendly display
- Mount the display anywhere inside the vehicle
- That’s it!
Advantages of the use with caravans:
- Protection of driver and caravan by constant tire pressure monitoring
- Improved driving and breaking behavior for the transport
- Immediate warning on critical values
- Prevention of immobilization times and maintenance costs
Designed in Switzerland,
manufactured in Germany
TÜV certifiedAll TireCom products are
TÜV Rheinland certifed.